Growing Christian Character in Tomorrow’s Youth One Day at a Time
What makes Old Paths Baptist Academy different?
“To provide an environment where children can learn to live for God and achieve the highest quality education possible”
- Nurture students so that they will grow as Christians and want to live for God.
- Provide a challenging work environment and sufficient material depth so students will be well prepared academically to pursue secondary school or other careers.
- Guide each student to do well in their studies through individual attention.
- Prepare students to be good and productive young men and young women in society by training them to be godly examples of good Christian character.
- Develop a walk with God in children through teaching daily Bible reading and daily prayer as they pray for churches, mission’s works, our community and others in authority.
- Grow discipline and character in children through providing responsibilities and expect them to achieve and complete school work and other work with good attitudes and to the best of their abilities.
- Ensure parents are an active part of their child’s education as they work with their children on academics and character growth.
- Neighborhood Outreach and Witnessing Program
- Chester County Corrections Detention Facility Shelter Bi-Monthly Game Time and Fellowship
- Coatesville Rescue Mission Monthly Preaching and Singing Service
- Freedom Village Nursing Home Preaching and Singing Service
“ I really enjoyed working at Old Paths Baptist Academy as the Principal all those years. I am truly blessed of God to have an opportunity to work with these children and see them grow in the Lord..
Matthew Keenan – Youth Pastor
- Senior High and Elementary Bible Quiz Team
- ODACS Bible Quiz Tournament – Fredericksburg, VA
- Rochester Invitational Bible Quiz – Rochester, NY
- SCQANIT Invitational Bible Quiz – Simpsonville, SC
- Youth Choir
- Teen Night Activities
- Weekly Teen Visitation
- Yankee Candle – Fall Bible Quiz Fund Raising Event
- Pizza Sales – Summer School Fund Raising Event
- Race Against Mr. Angus – Fall Fund Raising Challenge.
- One of the most challenging curriculums available.
- Students work to correct all mistakes after grading to ensure they have mastered the concepts and know the material.
- Daily subjects include mathematics, history and geography, science, language arts, Bible, and chapel. Elective subjects are provided in high-school.
- Kindergarten program utilizes a complete and extensive phonics program to teach reading.
- Students are taught speech and public speaking skills through theatrical performances and reading of passages out loud.
- Students are given individual attention with a student-to-teacher ratio below five.
I like Old Paths Baptist Academy because the teachers make you work hard. It has really helped improve my grades. Timothy Cler
Growing young men and young women for tomorrow is a difficult undertaking. We at Old Paths Baptist Academy would like for you to consider our school. We will attempt to promote growth in the youth of today to ensure there is a next generation of Christian young men and young women.